Fish does not get fresher than this!
Shipping is available to any point in the United States (and points beyond when we can). We'd love to be able to ship to you Internationally, but the shipping companies can't keep our fish as fresh as the Pacific Ocean can. See for yourself when you visit our store in Gold Beach Oregon and experience the freshness for yourself.
STORE HOURS : Mon thru Sat 9:00am to 5:30pm , Sunday 10:00am to 2:00 pm
2019 Commercial Salmon Season. Fresh Chinook salmon is now in. Current price $22.50lb for fillets ,Steaks available also for $21.50lb.
- We Now Offer Fresh NOVA LOX made from our Troll caught Chinook Salmon with our in-house cold smoke process. $32.50 lb
- FRESH SABLE LOX , Silky smooth and cold smoked with a hint of fresh garlic added $28.95 lb Click here to view lox
- Oregon Pink Shrimp Season is open Current fresh price is $11.25 lb
- Black Cod / Sable Season March thru November. We always have frozen fillets and smoked available year round
- Albacore Tuna 2019 season will be starting soon. Current price is $8.95 lb for loins. We have plenty of frozen loins available in our blast freezer
- Rock fish season is open and fresh is usually available, but if not we have frozen fillets in our freezer case
- Lingcod season now open call us to see if fresh is available. Plenty of Frozen deli packs in our freezers
- Pacific Halibut now in stock, frozen available $21.50 lb. Fresh is also available during July, call us to see.
- Smoked Salmon, Salmon Jerky, Blackcod, oysters, and assorted smoked fish are available year round.
- Canned products and gift baskets are available on-line thru our Pay Pal shopping cart or just a phone call away 1-888-523-9494
|LOOKING FOR A GIFT?
WE HAVE QUALITY GIFT ASSORTMENTS!
|WILD CHINOOK SALMON
2018 SEASON FOR FRESH IS HERE
The 2018 Commercial Wild Chinook Salmon Season opened April 15th,and runs thru October. We would like to thank everyone who loves to eat Salmon for their patience in previous years of closure. Fishermen Direct encourages all people who love to eat Wild Chinook Salmon to get involved with your local watershed council.
How to Steam Dungeness Crab
by Southern Coastal Cooking